Bill Payment

Wilderness Public Service District offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.

Online Bill Payment

If paying your bill online, just click the "Pay Water Bill Here" button.  We accept VISA, Master Card, and Discover.  Remember to use your account number as the invoice numberKeep in mind that payments made up through 11:59 p.m. are not received until the next business day. 


On-line payments are received by us the next business day. If you are paying a past due bill on the day of scheduled service termination, you must call the office at 304-872-1598 to let us know you paid on line.

Payment By Mail

If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send payment coupon with all payments to assure correct account credit. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the latest pay date specified on your bill. 

Payment Drop-Off Location

You may pay your bill in person at our office located at 589 Riviera Road, Mount Nebo WV  26679. We accept cash, check, credit/debit cards, or money orders. 

Drop Off Location

There is drop box in the office door for payments during and after office hours.  The office is located at 589 Riviera Road, Mount Nebo, WV  26679.

Phone Payments

Payment may be made with a credit or debit card by calling the office at 304-872-1598, ext. 0.  To avoid longer call wait times, please note that the Lastest Pay Date, Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy. 

Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay

Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to ten business days to be received and posted to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.

Payment Assistance

If you are in need of assistance to pay your bill, you should contact the following agencies:

  • WV Department of Human Services @ 304-872-0803
  • Salvation Army @ 304-872-1837
  • Nicholas County Community Action @ 304-872-1162
  • Love, Inc. @ 304-872-5197
  • United Ways of WV - Phone Dial 211 or go to website @

If you desire the assistance of a lawyer with regard to the scheduled termination and are unable to pay for legal counsel, contact the following low-income legal assistance organization:

  • WV Legal Services @ 800-642-8279

If you are not satisfiled with the resolution of your matter, you have a right to file a challenge with the WV Public Service Commission.  You will be required to pay the current bill while the challenge is pending.  There is no charge associated with filing a challenge, and you may do so without the assistance of an attorney.  To file a challenge with the PSC, you may call this toll free number 800-642-8544, or write to this address:  Utility Challenge . WV Public Service Commission . PO Box 812 . Charleston WV  25323.

Payment Address

Wilderness Public Service District
P.O. Box 37
Mount Nebo, WV 26679