If you received a Notice of Scheduled Termination:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE TERMINATION IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU:
- Any portion of the bill is in dispute.
- You are being charged for a service not received.
- The information on the Notice of Scheduled Termination is incorrect.
- You are unable to pay the bill in accordance with the billing and termination of service would be especially dangerous to the health and safety of a member of your household.
- You are able to pay only in installments.
If the reason for your challenge is 1, 2, or 3 above, you will have to pay any amount not in dispute. If the reason for your challenge is 4 or 5, we will attempt to negotiate a deferred payment agreement with you.
YOU MUST NOTIFY US BEFORE THE DATE OF THE TERMINATION IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS RULE BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE AT:
PO Box 37
589 Riviera Rd
Mt. Nebo WV 26679