New Service Request

Welcome to the Wilderness Public Service District Community. Service forms may be picked up at our office or you can print out the Service Application, User Agreement, and High/Low Pressure Waiver from our website to apply for service. Drivers' License or Photo ID is required with new service application.  If you are a property owner, you must submit proof with your application.  The Specifications Info is for your use.  We look forward to serving your water needs.